Tuesday, July 13, 2010

An Introduction...

Hi, my name is Wes, and I am a twenty year old from Ottawa. I have a great interest in Urban Planning and General Urban Development.

I work for the local municipality here and am currently checking out the City Of Ottawa Transit Master plan - 2010. This interests me as well as confuses the heck out of me. I am posting blogs to inform people of my ideas that seem like feasible ideas. I would also like to make some comments on my concerns of the Master Plan draft.

I hope people from Ottawa read this and also voice their ideas and concerns regarding anything from the rapid transit, local transit, inter provincial transit, inter municipality transit, and road networking in Ottawa.

Here is the City Of Ottawa Transit Masterplan - 2010.

I will be posting a summary of ideas that are in my realm of interest and go over them in detail as well as voice alternatives, and concerns.

Enjoy and please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment